ENGLAND and Australia lock horns yet again in a huge Rugby World Cup quarter-final in Oita.
The Red Rose are well rested after their match against France was abandoned – and topped Pool C as a result.
Australia were beaten 29-25 by Wales in a an effective shoot-out for top spot, with Warren Gatland’s side setting up a last-eight clash with France.
This match is a re-run of the 2003 World Cup final, which England memorably won thanks to an extra-time Jonny Wilkinson drop goal.
- England 0 Australia 3
- The match is live on ITV1, with the ITV Hub and TV Player providing streaming options.
- UK viewers can watch all the action from the Oita Bank Dome free, provided they have a valid TV licence.
- Fox Sports and Network Ten are the licensed Rugby World Cup broadcasters in Australia.
- England: Daly; Watson, Slade, Tuilagi, May; Farrell (capt), Youngs; M Vunipola, George, Sinckler; Itoje, Lawes; Curry, Underhill, B Vunipola.
Replacements: Cowan-Dickie, Marler, Cole, Kruis, Ludlam, Heinz, Ford, Joseph.
- Australia: Beale; Hodge, Petaia, Kerevi, Koroibete; Lealiifano, Genia; Alaalatoa, Latu, Sio; Arnold, Rodda; Naisarani, Hooper (c), Pocock.
Replacements: Uelese, Slipper, Tupou, Coleman, Salakaia-Loto, White, To’omua, O’Connor.