ARGENTINA host Paraguay tonight in what should be a spicy South American World Cup qualifier.
Watching Lionel Messi is worth the price of admission alone but these two sides will give it a right crack in an effort to get a strong foothold in their group.
Messi is in line to start for Argentina against Paraguay[/caption]
Argentina will want to coast through their qualifiers so they can move themselves into an easier World Cup group, when the draw is eventually made.
Paraguay, however, haven’t been to a World Cup since 2010, when they reached the quarter-finals, ultimately losing to tournament winners Spain.
What time is kick-off?
- Argentine vs Paraguay will get underway at midnight (BST) on Friday, November 13.
- The game will take place at Estadio Alberto J. Armando in Argentina’s capital of Buenos Aires.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- In the UK, unfortunately Argentina vs Paraguay won’t be shown on TV.
- The game is not available for streaming in the UK, either.
- If you’re in the United States, however, then you can catch the game on DIRECTV.
Dybala will miss the clash due to a genital problem[/caption]
The Argentine FA released a statement explaining why Paulo Dybala and Marcos Acuna would not be in the squad.
They certainly didn’t hold back on the reasoning for Dybala’s withdrawal.
“Marcos Acuna and Paulo Dybala have been dropped.
“The Sevilla player has been withdrawn from the squad as a result of the muscle problem he suffered playing for his club on Saturday.
“Meanwhile Dybala has also been left out after presenting general genito-urinary symptoms.
“He needs to rest from playing sport, and to have tests.”
Lionel Messi and Angel Di Maria, however, are both in the squad and should feature.
Most read in Football
Argentina – 3/10
Draw – 18/5
Paraguay – 15/2
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.