BE a satin worshipper with this season’s sleekest, silkiest fabric.
These gorgeous must-haves are bang on trend right now.
- Wallpaper, £16.99 for 10m, Arthouse – buy now
- Lampshade, £79, Clarissa Hulse – buy now
- Bourjois Satin Edition 24H Eyeshadow in Mauve Your Body, £6.99 – buy now
- Pillowcase, £12.99, Dorma at Dunelm – buy now
- Dress, £55, Oasis – buy now
- Chanel Ombre Première Longwear Powder Eyeshadow in Talpa, £26 – buy now
- Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Biscayne Park, £21 – buy now
- Eye mask, £26, Wearthlondon.com – buy now
- Throw, £64.99, Studio.co.uk – buy now
- Shoes, £35, Miss Selfridge
- Bag, £35, Faith at Debenhams – buy now
- Cushion, £69, Clarissa Hulse – buy now
- Knickers, £50, Aubade; bra, £88, Aubade
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Satin, £12 – buy now
MOST READ IN FABULOUS
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)
Call of Duty and Fortnite gamers targeted by British Army as real life soldiers
Stephen Hawking commemorated on new 50p coin inspired by his pioneering work into black holes
Emily Ratajkowski poses in tight silver dress to promote her new fashion line
Netflix’s Russian Doll creator reveals they had alternative ending for hit show that left fans baffl...
I worked up the courage to talk to girl on my bus — then threw up on her
Cheltenham Festival: Matt Chapman looks ahead to a cracking opening day at Cheltenham and gives you ...
The Aftermath is all style and little substance but Jason Clarke saves it from being terrible
Woman claims £12 PrettyLittleThing grey wig left her looking like Harry Potter’s Dumbledore after it...