WE DON’T know about you, but we’re counting down the days until Dorothy Perkins unveils its Black Friday sale.
With the November 23rd approaching fast, here is your ultimate guide to navigating the discounts. Debit cards at the ready…
Best Dorothy Perkins Black Friday buys
- Black Faux Shearling Biker Jacket, £40 from Dorothy Perkins – buy now
- Beige Waterproof Mac, £34.30 from Dorothy Perkins – buy now
Kicking off on Friday 23 November, customers who receive the brand’s newsletter will be first to know when the sale goes live.
And if last year’s discounts are anything to go by, the British fashion brand will offer up to 50 per cent off their range of womenswear.
But if you can’t wait until then, you can shop Dorothy Perkins’ current sale here.
- Red Diamond Cable Jumper, £26 from Dorothy Perkins – buy now
- Lilac Bailey Jumper, £24 from Dorothy Perkins – buy now
What to look out for in the Dorothy Perkins Black Friday sale
Whether you’re looking to invest in a thick winter coat or are after something stylish to rejuvenate your wardrobe, here are the best places to shop in the Dorothy Perkins sale…
- Outerwear – Seeing as an autumnal coat from Dorothy Perkins can set you back the best part of £50, it’s worth waiting until the Black Friday sales to make your purchase. From emerald green blazers to an understated camel coat, take the 50 per cent discount as an excuse to treat yourself to something a little out of your fashion comfort zone.
- Dresses – Dorothy Perkins has a great range of full-length to uber mini dresses. If you’re after office attire then look no further than their fit and flare style. If not, their bright and bold a-line dresses are a perfect alternative to cocktail dresses this Christmas party season.
- Knitwear – Cable knit jumpers are a total must this AW18 and Dorothy Perkins has a colour, fit and style for every taste. While their knitwear sits around the reasonable £25 mark, shoppers will hopefully be able to snap them up for half price this Black Friday.
- Shoes – In the market for some Christmas party heels? Or simply need a pair of boots to replace your old battered pair? Well make a note in your diary, November 23 is the day to invest in a new set of shoes from the high street store.
- Accessories – We don’t know about you but we can’t wait to get our hands on Dorothy Perkins’ trendy tortoiseshell jewellery. Not to mention their cosy scarves, bobble hats and gorgeous leather tote bags. Black Friday can’t come soon enough.
- Black Sparkly Heels, £30 from Dorothy Perkins – buy now
- Burgundy Heeled Ankle Boots, £28 from Dorothy Perkins – buy now
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
MOST READ IN FASHION
Primark's Stacey Solomon range launches this week… with prices from £1.50
How much does Dorothy Perkins delivery cost?
Like many high street stores, Dorothy Perkins offers free standard delivery when customers spend over £50.
Alternatively, shoppers can collect their purchases from store free of charge or pay £5.95 for next day delivery.
Find our 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below