The pumpkin seeds hiding of flavours, really tasty ! Already charmed by the meal of pumpkin seeds, I discovered today the pumpkin seed oil, and I jubile it is so good ! And this oil, of a beautiful green colour dark, almost black, has a scent very similar to that I valid 100%. This is an oil that is going to have its place in my closet.
- 800 g of sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry
- 100 g of young spinach
- 1 mango
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- a few squash seeds
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil, toasted
- salt, pepper
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
2. Drop them in a bowl with the olive oil and the curry. Mix well.
3. Spread the slices on a baking sheet and bake 30 min in oven preheated to 180°C. They must be fondant.
4. Peel and cut the mango into cubes.
5. In 4 plates or bowls, place a bed of spinach. Divide the sliced sweet potatoes, cherry tomatoes and diced mango.
6. Sprinkle a few pumpkin seeds. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and a drizzle generous of pumpkin seed oil, toasted.