Cats brought back to life as firefighters put oxygen masks on their faces after rescuing them from flat fire

HERO firefighters saved the lives of two cats by putting oxygen masks over their faces after they were rescued from a flat fire.

A fire broke out in a second-floor apartment in the north-western Italian city of Turin that is believed to have been started by an electrical fault, reports say.

The cats were suffering from smoke inhalation and were given oxygen
Central European News

The local authorities evacuated 15 residents from the building in the city’s Corso Guilio Cesare on Wednesday and luckily no one was injured in the blaze.

Reports said that the apartment where the fire started was completely gutted and declared unfit to live in.

Meanwhile, firefighters found two choking cats, suffering from smoke inhalation in one of the flats and brought them to street level to try to resuscitate them with oxygen.

In the video footage, a firefighter is seen trying to place an oxygen mask over a white cat’s face as he pats its little head.

In the next scene, a motionless ginger and white cat is given oxygen while several firefighters stroke its tummy and try to reanimate it.

A fireman asks the kitten: “How is it? Feeling better?”

At one point, a caring firefighter even gives bottled water to one of the kittens.

At the end of the video, the two cats are seen alive and well in a cat carrier.

It is unclear whether the kittens have been reunited with their owner yet.

Both cats were helped by the hero firefighters
Central European News
As well as oxygen the cats were also given bottled water
Central European News
The firefighters had been called to attend a fire in an apartment block
Central European News
Both cats are now fine
Central European News


We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.


Link

(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply