I CAN make all your wishes for those magical bargains come true . . .
To celebrate the release of the reimagined live-action Aladdin film, I went in search of the best Disney deals — perfect to treat little princes and princesses or if you want to live like a king or queen.
I might not have a magic lamp but with these deals, who wouldn’t want a friend like me?
- Genie-us: I recommend the UK’s biggest Disney Store in Oxford Street, London. Kids can pose with a “magic lamp” and see an exclusive range dedicated to the film. I like the Genie and Jasmine dolls, £25 each. Both sing new versions of the movie’s hit songs. Visit shopdisney.co.uk via topcashback.co.uk and you could earn up to four per cent back on a buy. Saving: Approx £1 per £25 spent.
- Jas it up: Primark has a new Aladdin cosmetics range, from palettes to shimmer mist. My favourite is the Making My Own Magic EDP, £8, a dupe of Thierry Mugler’s popular Alien fragrance. The cheapest bottle of Alien I could find was £35.95 at perfumeprice.co.uk. Saving: Up to £27.95.
- How Jafar can you go? Aladdin costumes are in demand and the cheapest Princess Jasmine outfit I found on the high street is from George at Asda, £14. But I scoured eBay and found others starting at £7.99. Saving: £6.01.
- Would you Rajar: Little ones will love the selection of kids’ costume jewellery at Matalan, where a necklace and bracelet set starts at £7. It is based on the animated classic but is very pretty. Meanwhile, at Accessorize the exact same set is on sale for £4.90… so get down to the store now! Saving: £2.10.
- See more of my finds at facebook.com/thesunsavers.
Deal of the day
BANISH those flat-battery blues with a dual USB solar power bank with flashlight, currently £7.99 at livingsocial.co.uk. Usually £49.99.
SHOP at Morrisons for a sweet treat. Get a six-pack of Mr Kipling Viennese Whirls for just £1 online. Usually £1.60.
Reader's saving tip
MICHELLE Harrison, from Stockport, says: “Start saving now for Christmas and stock up on non-perishable food before prices rise for the festive season. I got cranberry sauce at Asda for 50p, cut from £1.50.”
- Share suggestions at sunsavers.co.uk/tips and get 28 codes, worth £5, if we print yours here. Please include your name and town.
B&M is selling hanging plants for just £4, much like the £10 succulents you get at Matalan.
However B&M’s are just £4[/caption]
My Sun Savers fiver
LISA Horne, from Bracknell, Berks, says: “I save my Sun Savers fivers to go towards my Sun Holidays balance.”
- Share your Savers Fiver stories at sunsavers.co.uk/fivers and get 28 codes, worth £5, if we print yours here. Please include your name and town with your story.
Shop and save
READY meals – including chicken korma and beef madras – are three for £4 at Iceland. Usually £1.59 each.
- Prices correct at time of press. Deals and offers subject to availability.
Book your Hols From £15 at 229 parks home & abroad
JOIN in our latest great holiday getaway, with breaks available at 229 holiday parks across the UK and Europe.
Check out all the destinations at thesun.co.uk/holidays.
Our Hols From £15 are peak dates, giving you a bigger choice of European holidays compared to our Hols From £9.50.
Pick from either a three-night weekend or a four-night midweek break. In midweek, you get your fourth night FREE.
To book, collect FIVE codewords, tokens or Sun Savers codes from those printed daily inside The Sun until May 28. Today’s token and codeword are on the right and today’s Sun Savers code is on Page 28. If you have collected FIVE codewords, go to thesun.co.uk/holidays and enter them to book.
Or to book by post, send back your printed tokens with the booking form found online. If collecting with Sun Savers, go to the Sun Savers app or sunsavers.co.uk and click “Start Collecting” on the “Holidays From £15” page in the “Offers” section. Next, enter your FIVE Sun Savers codes to unlock booking. You can pay or part-pay using cash in your Sun Savers wallet.
- Price per person based on four sharing. Subject to availability. Code/token collect. T&Cs, date restrictions apply, see thesun.co.uk/holidays.
Your paper could be worth £50,000
YOU could win £50,000 in our Sun Raffle – just for reading the paper.
Whether you’re saving for a summer holiday, a new car or just in need of extra cash, The Sun could help you out.
Every month we are giving away £50k to one reader in our Sun Raffle. Entering could not be easier – just download the Sun Savers app or sign up at sunsavers.co.uk.
Then, opt in to each month’s Sun Raffle by clicking “Yes!” when prompted and start collecting the codes printed daily inside the paper – scanning in the app or entering online.
With every code you enter, you will earn a ticket into that month’s £50k Raffle. There is no limit to how many tickets you can collect per month, so enter as many codes as you can for the best chance of winning.
Start collecting your codes today, as the next giveaway is on Friday, May 31. Remember, you’ve got to be in it to win it.
Not already a Sun Savers member? Join Sun Savers today. It only takes a minute to sign up – just search “Sun Savers” in the App Store and download the app, or head to sunsavers.co.uk.
To get started, all you need to enter is a few details.
- T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs at sunsavers.co.uk/faqs.
Delighted raffle winner Darren is mortgage-free
DARREN Dix can’t believe his luck after scooping a life-changing £50,000 in April’s Sun Raffle.
Maintenance engineer Darren, 38, and wife Samantha, 35, will use the jackpot to pay off their mortgage before splashing out on a dream family holiday.
Sun Saver Darren Dix says he will pay off the house and take his family to Bali – ‘it’s changed our lives’[/caption]
Darren says: “We’ve always wanted to go to Bali – it’s our dream destination – but we’ve never been able to afford it before.
“Now that it’s possible, I’m hoping to treat the wife and kids to a five-star holiday there.
“We love a bit of sun and, with the summer coming up, it would be amazing to all go away together as a family.
“I work pretty much seven days a week to support my family and we could really do with the break.
“It’s a relief to be able to relax and enjoy ourselves, knowing we’ve got this money in the bank.”
Darren, from Mountain Ash, Mid Glamorgan, adds: “It didn’t sink in at first but when I rang up The Sun and they confirmed that I was, in fact, the winner, I was just lost for words.
“My wife didn’t believe it when I told her that we had scooped £50,000 and the pair of us just laughed in shock.
“I’m going to put it straight into paying off our mortgage and that will give us so much freedom for the future. It’s changed our lives.
“We bought an end-of-terrace house about five years ago and we’re currently renovating it.
“It’s a four-bedroom house so it has been a massive job getting it all finished off but this money will help us to put the final touches to our home too.”
‘GETTING OVER THE SHOCK’
Darren and Samantha, a hotel receptionist, have two children, Kaya, 15, and Kane, 14, and are looking forward to taking them away on a much-needed break.
Darren collected 15 Raffle tickets before winning April’s big prize.
He says: “The Sun Raffle has completely changed our lives.
“Samantha and I haven’t told the kids yet because we’re still getting over the shock ourselves.”
Fancy a free fiver?
YOU can get FREE cash with super Sun Savers just for buying your favourite paper.
Our brilliant new rewards club will pay back our most loyal readers.
Just pick up the paper each day to collect your Sun Savers codes and we will GIVE YOU £5 when you have collected 28.
This isn’t a one-off and there is no limit to how much cash you can save.
For every 28 codes you enter, we will give you a fiver. So over the course of a year, that could add up to £65.
We are keeping it super-simple. You don’t have to enter codes from consecutive days, so don’t worry if you forget a day or two.
MOST READ IN MONEY TIPS
Download our easy Sun Savers app and quickly scan your code using your smartphone. Or go online and enter your code at sunsavers.co.uk.
To get you on your way, join today and we will put a bonus £1 in your Sun Savers wallet tomorrow. And the good news doesn’t stop with free cash.
With Sun Savers, we give you the best hacks, deals and tips to save money every single day.
TO JOIN: Don’t worry, folks — joining takes just 30 seconds, in three steps.
- GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org