CHELSEA are taking on Leicester in the FA Cup final and Thomas Tuchel has decided to stick with Kepa in the starting line-up.
The Blues’ record signing came lost his place under former boss Frank Lampard but edges out Edouard Mendy for today’s game.
Tuchel has been with the Blues for less than four months but has a chance to win a first trophy as their manager today.
Leicester meanwhile have not reached an FA Cup final since 1969 and have never won the competition.
But they’ll have their fans at Wembley supporting them today, with the match to be played in front of 21,000 supporters of both teams.
That’s the highest capacity in UK sport since the start of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Chelsea vs Leicester is live for free on BBC One in the UK. You can also watch on BT Sport.
- If you want to live stream, the BBC iPlayer and BT Sport apps will allow you to watch on your mobile, tablet or laptop.
- You can also get a three-month free trial of BT Sport if you have an EE phone contract or get it included if you have Smart Benefits.
- Chelsea XI: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Silva, Rudiger, James, Jorginho, Kante, Alonso, Ziyech, Werner, Mount
- Leicester XI: Schmeichel, Castagne, Soyuncu, Evans, Fofana, Thomas, Ndidi, Tielemans, Perez, Iheanacho, Vardy