CHELSEA and Real Madrid are looking to join Manchester City in the Champions League final.
The Blues hold a small advantage after the first leg in Spain, taking a crucial away goal into the second leg at Stamford Bridge.
Follow all the latest with our live blog below from 6.30pm…
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £20 RISK FREE BET + 79/1 BET BUILDER TIP
Benzema will be Madrid’s man goal threat[/caption]
When is Chelsea vs Real Madrid and what time is kick-off?
- Kick-off is at 8pm BST tonight.
- If the two sides draw 1-1 after 90 minutes the match will go to extra time and penalties.
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Real Madrid on and can I live stream it?
The match will be broadcast BT Sport 2 and BT Sport ultimate.
BT Sport customers can also live stream the match on the broadcaster’s website and on the BT Sport app.
Can I watch Champions League on BT Sport for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Most read in Sport
What is the team news?
Thomas Tuchel revealed that Christian Pulisic was being protected during the Blues’ 2-0 win over Fulham on Saturday.
But the American is set to be fit as N’Golo Kante came off the bench for a final half-hour cameo.
Antonio Rudiger could play in a protective mask after picking up a facial injury, while Mateo Kovacic is likely to be out against his former club.
Zinedine Zidane has far more injury concerns with Sergio Ramos still out, Ferland Mendy has a calf injury, Lucas has a knee problem and Dani Carvajal a thigh issue.
Federico Valverde has been ill but could travel to London.