CONOR McGREGOR has lost to Dustin Poirier after horrifically breaking his leg in the first round in the UFC 264 main event.
The fight was the third in the trilogy between the pair who have continued to clash after the fight, and now UFC boss Dana White has confirmed they will fight again for a FOURTH time.
McGregor, meanwhile, has been rushed straight to hospital after the fight, and it has been confirmed he will have surgery on Monday.
- Dustin Poirier BT Conor McGregor
- Gilbert Burns BT Stephen Thompson
- Tai Tuivasa BT Greg Hardy
- Irene Aldana BT Yana Kunitskaya
- Sean O’Malley BT Kris Moutinho
Follow ALL the action from Las Vegas with our live blog below…
BETTING SPECIAL – Get McGregor to win by knockout, TKO or DQ at 40/1