CONOR McGREGOR has been beaten by Dustin Poirier after an horrific leg break in the first round at UFC 264.
The fight was the third in the trilogy and now UFC boss Dana White has confirmed they will fight again for a FOURTH time.
McGregor has undergone a 3.5 hour surgery on the
- Dustin Poirier BT Conor McGregor
- Gilbert Burns BT Stephen Thompson
- Tai Tuivasa BT Greg Hardy
- Irene Aldana BT Yana Kunitskaya
- Sean O’Malley BT Kris Moutinho
Follow ALL the reaction from Las Vegas with our live blog below…
BETTING SPECIAL – Get McGregor to win by knockout, TKO or DQ at 40/1
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)