CRISTIANO Ronaldo is filmed dancing with his rape accuser hours before allegedly assaulting her in a Las Vegas hotel room.
Footage obtained exclusively by The Sun Online shows the superstar footballer grinding against then-model Kathryn Mayorga at a Sin City nightclub in 2009.
She claims he then attacked her in the penthouse suite of the Palms Casino Resort — before allegedly apologising and saying he is “usually a gentleman”.
Ronaldo, 33, vehemently denies the claims made in bombshell court documents that emerged on Saturday — branding them “fake news”.
In the video, filmed from a mobile phone, Ronaldo can be seen clasping a drink as he dances in the VIP area.
It begins by showing the then 24-year-old with his arm around Ms Mayorga at the Rain venue where she worked.
The pair then begin dancing together — before Ronaldo leans forward and squats down in front of her.
Swaying Ron then puts his arm around Ms Mayorga, then-25, as the pair dance together.
He can be seen leaning in to embrace her several times as strobe lights flash across the dancefloor.
Ms Mayorga, 34, claims the Portuguese footballer later invited her to join him in his jacuzzi before attacking her.
He was tonight pictured watching on from the side with his family as Juventus took on BSC Young Boys in the Champions league.
The forward was serving a one-match ban after being sent off in Juve’s European opener against Valencia last week.
Model-turned-teacher Ms Mayorga took legal action against Ronaldo in 2010 and reportedly received a £287,000 settlement forbidding her from repeating the rape allegations.
Kathryn Mayorga, 34, alleges the football superstar, 33, attacked her at a Las Vegas hotel in 2009 – which he denies[/caption]
Ronaldo and Kathryn Moyorga, now 34, in the Las Vegas nightclub in 2009[/caption]
Mayorga, 34, alleges that Ronaldo raped her in a Las Vegas hotel room nine years ago[/caption]
Ronaldo’s son flings his arms in the air during the Group H clash. His family have remained at his side during the rape claim storm[/caption]
Cristiano Ronaldo with his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and his son during the Group H clash tonight[/caption]
Cristiano, 33, keeps a watchful eye on the game. He is serving a match ban after being red-carded last week[/caption]
Ronaldo, 33, with his family as they watch Juve take on Young Boys[/caption]
But she went public on Saturday to give a scathing interview in Der Spiegel — in which she branded him “a frickin’ loser and a creep.”
Extracts from explosive court docs filed by her lawyers state: “Cristiano Ronaldo pulled the plaintiff into a bedroom and on to a bed and attempted to engage in sexual intercourse.”
It said the plaintiff refused, tried to cover herself and was screaming: “No, no, no”.
It adds: “When Cristiano Ronaldo completed the sexual assault, he allowed her to leave the bedroom stating he was sorry, he was usually a gentleman.”
Der Spiegel said the rape allegedly took place in June 2009 in a hotel room in Las Vegas[/caption]
Cristiano Ronaldo has strongly denied all the allegations made by Mayorga in the court papers.
His lawyers have called the reporting in the German news mag “blatantly illegal” and have said they will be seeking substantial damages.
Yesterday it emerged that Las Vegas police have re-opened the investigation into the alleged sexual assault.
Ms Mayorga’s lawyers are now trying to overturn the 2010 settlement and she has spoken out for the first time.
Ms Mayorga, who has just quit her job as a teacher, has gone into hiding.
Ms Mayorga is even claiming in legal papers that Ronaldo had a ‘confidential source’ within the Las Vegas Police Department[/caption]
Sexual assault does not fall under the US statute of limitations in Nevada — which means it can be investigated despite occurring nine years ago.
Both Ms Mayorga and Mr Stovall have not responded to requests for comment by The Sun.
Lawyers for Ronaldo also failed to respond to a request for comment.
Multi-millionaire Ronaldo is one of the biggest names in sport and regarded as one of the greatest footballers of all time.
He has been named world player of the year five times and transferred to Juventus from Real Madrid this summer for £99million.
MOST READ IN SPORT
Responding to Ronaldo’s “fake news” blast, Ms Moyorga’s lawyer Leslie Stovall today told CNN her client wanted to hold the footballer accountable and protect other women.
The lawyer also said that “fixers”, like the investigators allegedly used by Ronaldo to smear Mayorga’s name, enable sexual assault.
Mayorga hoped her case would encourage others to pursue charges against alleged attackers “no matter how wealthy, famous or powerful they may appear to be.”
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.