THE weekend is upon us and you know what that means: Strictly is back for another week of superb performances!
We have already reached week 8 and now it’s time to see which songs and dances the remaining couples will be performing.
What are the dances and songs for week eight of Strictly 2019?
Here is what is in store on week six of Strictly Come Dancing:
- Chris Ramsey and Karen Hauer will be performing the Tango to Survivor by Destiny’s Child (2wei version).
- Karim Zeraoul and Amy Dowden will be dancing the Viennese Waltz Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran.
- Kelvin Fletcher and Oti Mabuse will perform the Salsa to Let’s Hear It For The Boy by Deniece Williams.
- Mike Bushell and Katya Jones will also be performing the Paso Doble to Tamacun by Rodrigo y Gabriela.
- Alex Scott and Neil Jones have chosen to dance the Jive Let’s Twist Again by Chubby Checker.
- Emma Barton and Anton du Beke have the Couple’s Choice this week and has chosen to dance Theatre Jazz to Right Now by The Pussycat Dolls.
- Michelle Visage and Giovanni Pernice hope to get through to next week with their rendition of the American Smooth to I Just Want To Make Love To You by Etta James.
- Saffron Barker and AJ Pritchard will be dancing the Waltz to Your Song by Elton John (Ellie Goulding version).
When is Strictly Come Dancing 2019 on?
The next show airs tomorrow night on November 9th 2019 on BBC One at 6.50pm.
The results show is on Sunday 10th November at 7.20pm.
All episodes will be available to watch on BBC iPlayer and catch up channels.
MOST READ IN TV
Alex Scott danced with Kevin Clifton last week after her original partner Neil Jones sustained an injury[/caption]
What does the winner of Strictly Come Dancing get?
The winner receives the coveted Glitterball trophy.
However, each star also gets £25,000 for signing up.
Any star that makes it to the quarter-finals sees their fee jump to £60,000.
Those who make the semi-finals will see a climb to £75,000.
While the Strictly winner will be paid £100,000.