EASTER is nearly here and Brits are preparing to celebrate the holiday with their loved ones.
As well as tucking into chocolate eggs, many will head to Church – and also send cards to friends and loved ones. Here are some ideas about what to write.
Best wishes for family and friends
- Easter brings fun, Easter bring Happiness, Easter brings God’s endless blessings, Easter brings love and the freshness of spring. Happy Easter to you and your family!
- Celebrate this Easter with a heart filled with love and peace. Have a blessed and wonderful Easter!
- Easter brings God Endless Blessings, Easter brings fresh love… Happy Easter to You, with all best wishes!
- I wish you and your loved ones the renewal of love, happiness and life. Have a wonderful Easter!
- I hope you have colourful eggs, candy, grass, and chocolate bunnies in your Easter basket this year.
- Sending you joyful hugs this Easter. May all of your dreams and wishes come true.
- Joining you in gratitude for Christ’s sacrifice and the joyful renewal it brings to all God’s children this Easter season
- The risen Christ is celebrated in every opened flower, in every beam of nourishing sunlight, in every humble patch of green beneath our feet. Easter blessings.
- May this Easter Sunday inspire you to new hope, happiness, prosperity and abundance, all received through God’s divine grace.
- Finally that time of the year is here. Happy Easter to you my friend. May the risen lord will your heart with compassion, joy, love and never ending bliss.
- Rejoice and sing praises to God. For Jesus Christ has risen rom the dead, just how he promised. Here’s wishing you and your family a very happy Easter.
Funny messages and poems
- I love Easter. It’s a time for eating all the chocolate you can find with complete impunity! Have a delicious Easter
- Easter is a good time to enjoy all of your many meaningful blessings: family, friends, Jesus, and, of course, chocolate moulded into tasty bunnies.
- Hoppy Easter from some-bunny who loves you!