ENGLAND and Czech Republic go head-to-head at Wembley tonight in their final Euro 2020 group game.
Both sides have already reached the last-16 after results on Monday night, so this is a straight shoot-out for top spot in Group D.
- Kick-off time: 8pm BST
Follow ALL the latest build-up and updates with our live blog below…
- BEST ODDS: England to beat Czech Republic boosted to 30/1
- PRICE BOOST: Czech to beat England at huge 50/1
- KANE IS ABLE: Harry Kane 35/1 to have a shot on target
- GROUP KINGS: England to win group D at 20/1
- BET BUILDER: Risk free bet on England vs Czech Republic + 61/1 tip
Phil Foden and England had a frustrating night against Scotland[/caption]
What time does England vs Czech Republic kick off?
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in the Czech Republic.
- It will take place at Wembley.
- In the other Group D match, Scotland will take on Croatia simultaneously in Glasgow.
- The two sides last met less than two years ago in qualifying for this tournament, with the Czech Republic running out 2-1 winners in Prague.
Most read in Euro 2020
What TV channel is England vs Czech Republic on and can I live stream it?
- England vs Czech Republic is live on ITV1 and ITV2.
- To stream the game live, head to the ITV Hub
Can I watch England vs Czech Republic for free?
- Yes. ITV is free to watch on TV and online for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.
Czech Republic don’t have any injury concerns to worry about and will come into the game fresh, ready and raring to go.
Patrik Schick is set to start again while Alex Kral could play in midfield for the Czechs.
Jack Grealish may finally get his start for England but don’t be surprised to see Gareth Southgate stick with the same front four.
Jordan Henderson and Harry Maguire could also feature for the Three Lions, having both recovered from injury.