EUROPA LEAGUE action is about to return as the end of the European season comes to an exciting conclusion.
After a lengthy postponement, the Europa League will return to our screens this August with Man Utd, Wolves and Rangers all still in with a shout of winning the trophy.
This season’s Europa League final will now be held in Koln’s RheinEnergieStadion[/caption]
When is the Europa League draw?
- The remaining teams will go into the hat TODAY – Friday, July 10.
- Prior to the Europa League draw, the Champions League quarter finals and semi finals will be drawn at Uefa’s HQ in Nyon, Switzerland.
- The Europa League draw begins at 12pm UK time, with the Champions League draw an hour earlier at 11am.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch the formalities live on BT Sport 2.
- Coverage of both draws begins at 11am UK time.
- If you’re not a BT subscriber, you can live stream by heading to Uefa’s official website.
- Should you be at work and unable to load up a stream, we’ve got you covered and will be running a LIVE BLOG right here on this page.
Most read in Europa League
Which teams are left in the competition?
There are still eight last-16 ties to complete in this season’s Europa League.
As such, all 16 teams will go into the hat and see who their potential opponents are:
- Istanbul Basaksehir or Copenhagen
- Olympiakos or Wolves
- Rangers or Bayer Leverkusen
- Wolfsburg or Shaktar Donetsk
- Inter or Getafe
- Sevilla or Roma
- Eintracht Frankfurt or Basel
- LASK or Man Utd
- Quarter-finals: August 10 – August 11
- Semi-finals: August 16 – August 17
- Final: August 21