FORMULA ONE is back this weekend as the season moves on to the picturesque Portuguese Grand Prix.
Lewis Hamilton leads the early rankings with one win and one podium, but Red Bull’s Max Verstappen is just one point behind.
Hamilton returns to the scene of his win last year[/caption]
Last season it was Hamilton who took the chequered flag at Portimao, with teammate Valterri Bottas in second.
When is the Portuguese Grand Prix?
As ever, the race weekend takes place over three gruelling days.
- Practice 1 is all set for Friday, April 30 and will start at 11.30am UK time.
- The second practice session will follow on the same afternoon at 3pm.
- Qualifying is on Saturday, May 1 and begins at 3pm BST.
- While the big race itself will see lights out at the same time on Sunday, May 2.
F1 2021 calendar: practice times, dates and racetrack info
What TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on Sky Sports F1.
Coverage of the practice sessions begins at 11am on Friday.
If you’re not a Sky customer, grab a NOW TV pass from £9.99 to stream wherever you are.
Most read in Motorsport
Full race schedule
Friday, April 30
- Practice 1 – 11.30am to 12.30pm
- Practice 2 – 3pm to 4pm
Saturday, May 1
- Practice 3 – 12pm to 1pm
- Qualifying – 3pm to 4pm
Sunday, May 2
- Race – 3pm