MANCHESTER UNITED will host Liverpool in a mouthwatering FA Cup fourth round tie.
And non-league Chorley have been drawn against top flight Wolves at home, with the winners potentially hosting Arsenal.
Here’s how the FA Cup double draw panned out….
FA Cup Fourth Round Draw
- Cheltenham vs Man City
- AFC Bournemouth vs Crawley
- Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest
- Man Utd vs Liverpool
- Southampton or Shrewsbury vs Arsenal
- Barnsley vs Norwich City
- Chorley vs Wolves
- Millwall vs Bristol City
- Brighton vs Blackpool
- Wycombe vs Tottenham
- Fulham vs Burnley
- Sheffield United vs Plymouth Argyle
- Chelsea vs Luton Town
- West Ham vs Doncaster Rovers
- Brentford vs Leicester City
- Everton vs Sheffield Wednesday
FA Cup fifth round draw
- Fulham or Burnley vs AFC Bournemouth or Crawley Town
- Man Utd or Liverpool vs West Ham or Doncaster Rovers
- Sheffield United or Plymouth Argyle vs Millwall or Bristol City
- Chorley or Wolves vs Southampton or Shrewsbury Town or Arsenal
- Barnsley or Norwich City vs Chelsea or Luton Town
- Everton or Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe or Tottenham Hotspur
- Swansea City or Nottingham Forest vs Cheltenham Town or Man City
- Brentford or Leicester City vs Brighton or Blackpool
- The fourth round is scheduled to take place over the weekend of January 23.
- The fifth round is set to take place during midweek – on Wednesday, February 10.