Fortnite Birthday Cakes – where to dance in front of birthday cakes in the 5.1 update
- South East of Lazy Links – On the golf course.
- West of Wailing Woods – On one of the small hilltops.
- Pleasant Park – Check behind the gas station.
- Fatal Fields – Slap-bang in the centre of this zone is another Birthday Cake.
- Risky Reels – The grassy hill directly south of Risky Reels has another.
- Retail Row – In the middle, in front of the shops
- Greasy Grove – Towards the middle of this zone is a car park that contains another cake.
- Tilted Towers – North East of this location, near the waterfall.
- Lonely Lodge – West, next to the L at the beginning of the name on the map
- Paradise Palms – North of the main area
Week Two Challenges
- Deal 1,000 damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (5 stars)
- Search 7 ammo boxes in a single match (5 stars)
- Three eliminations in Paradise Palms (hard, 10 stars)
Battle Pass challenges:
- Score a basket in five different hoops (5 stars)
- Search seven Chests in Loot Lake (5 stars)
- Search between an oasis, rock archway, and dinosaurs (hard, 10 stars)
- Eliminate two opponents with Sniper Rifles (hard, 10 stars)
When did Season 5 start?
The downtime officially started at 9 a.m. UK time lasted until about 11 a.m.
What’s changing in Season 5?
Yes! And it’s bringing a hatful of changes.
There’s a new Battle Pass and whole new set of rewards, map changes, and a whole lot more besides.
As always a new Battle Pass brings with it plenty of new skins, emotes and pickaxes and the main customisable upgradeable skins this time are called Drift and Ragnarok.
It will include vehicles, with a new All Terrain Kart, which holds up to four people and has a bounce pad on the roof.
Original location Anarchy Aches has also paved way for the introduction of beachside holiday site Lazy Links.
Moisty Mire has been wiped from memory in place of a new desert biome called Paradise Palms, a tropical-themed location in the south east area of the map.
The desert has “unique ambient audio”, while other areas will be getting their own versions “in future updates”, according to Epic Games.
Competitive play with a HUGE prize pool is also on the way, but this is separate from this patch.