THE Six Nations concludes tonight, six days later than scheduled, with a huge match between France and Scotland.
Originally postponed due to a coronavirus outbreak in the French dressing room, supporters in Wales will be glued to the TV screens to see if Scotland can return a favour from 1999 and win them the Six Nations.
France picked up an epic last minute win over Wales at the weekend to keep their Six Nations title dream alive[/caption]
Scotland could deny France the Six Nations and hand the title to Wales[/caption]
That year, Wales beat England at Wembley to deny the Red Rose the title and hand Scotland the last ever Five Nations trophy.
But France will be brimming with confidence after beating Wales with 14 men in the 82nd minute to keep their Six Nations title dream alive.
What time does France vs Scotland kick off?
- France vs Scotland takes place on Friday, March 26 – TODAY.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in France.
- It will be played at the Stade de France in Paris.
- The sides last met in November when France ran out 22-15 winners at Murrayfield in the Autumn Nations Cup.
What TV channel is France vs Scotland on and can I live stream it?
- France vs Scotland is live on BBC One.
- Coverage commences at 7.30pm – half an hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- France 2 is broadcasting the Six Nations in France.
Most read in Rugby Union
Can I watch France vs Scotland for free?
- Yes. BBC is free for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
Romain Ntamack replaces Mathieu Jalibert following his injury against Wales as France make five changes.
Bernard Le Roux, Swan Rebbadj, Anthony Jelonch and centre Arthur Vincent have all been recalled for the French.
The suspended Paul Willemse, Romain Taofifenua, Dylan Cretin and Teddy Thomas are the players to miss out.
Matt Fagerson has suffered a training injury for Scotland and will be replaced by Nick Haining.
Chris Harris, Ali Price and George Turner return to the line-up.
Huw Jones, Scott Steele and Dave Cherry move to the bench while Sean Maitland misses out as Scotland have only been allowed to call up five England-based players under an agreement with the Premiership.
To win the match
To win the Six Nations