The gambas, yes, but 100 % organic and sustainable fishing ! Like for example the gambas Food4good, high on an island of Indonesia in farms that maintain breeding over centuries. They do not undergo any treatment to sulphites and are frozen within 24 hours after their harvest, fresh. Here is a recipe very easy to make to take full advantage of their exceptional flavour, made for the magazine Odelices n°32.
1. The day before, put the prawns to defrost in the refrigerator.
2. The next day, cut the eggplant, zucchini, and tomatoes into small cubes. Peel and chop the onion. Peel and crush the clove of garlic.
3. In a frying pan oiled and heated, sauté the onions, eggplant and zucchini for 5 min. Add the garlic and cook for 5 min.
4. Add the tomatoes, salt, herbs and ½ glass of water. Cover and cook 40 min, stirring regularly.
5. Marinate the prawns with 4 tbsp of olive oil and gomasio, for 5 min.
6. Sauté 2 to 3 minutes each side in a large hot frying pan.
7. Serve with the ratatouille.