GAME of Thrones is one of the most brutal shows in TV history, and with the final season starting LAST NIGHT – every character is in danger.
Here’s the latest on who’s up for the chop and who’s heading for the crown…
Who might die in the new series of Game of Thrones?
If there’s one thing you can rely on in Game of Thrones – it’s that you can’t be sure who could face the chop as it speeds towards the finish line.
As a result, there are very little odds available over who can and can’t be killed off.
Here are the latest odds on who could be ruler by the show’s end, according to bookies William Hill:
- Daenarys Targaryon: 1/2 die; 6/4 survive
- Jon Snow: 13/8 die; 4/9 survive
- Cersei Lannister: 1/50 die; 12/1 survive
- Jamie Lannister: 4/7 die; 5/4 survive
- Tyrion Lannister: 4/6 die; 11/10 survive
- Arya Stark: 2/1 die; 1/3 survive
- Jorah Mormont: 1/5 die; 10/3 survive
- The Hound: 1/3 die; 11/5 survive
- Tormund Giantsbane: 8/13 die; 6/5 survive
- Bronn: 10/11 die; 10/11 survive
- Brienne of Tarth: 11/8 die; 8/15 survive
- Davos Seaworth: 3/1 die; 2/9 survive
- Samwell Tarly: 7/2 die; 1/6 survive
MORE ON GAME OF THRONES
When does the new series of Game of Thrones start and how can I watch it?
Game of Thrones returns to TV on Sky Atlantic TONIGHT (April 15) and continues every Monday.
UK viewers can catch each episode as it airs simultaneously with HBO in the US at the ungodly hour of 2am.
However, fans who are willing to wait can catch up with the episode at the UK-friendly repeat time of 9pm the same day.