THE mouth-watering final of the cruiserweight division of the World Boxing Super Series is upon us.
And what a cracker it promises to be, with Murat Gassiev vs. Oleksandr Usyk putting their world titles on the line in Moscow for the Muhammad Ali Trophy.
What time is Gassiev vs Usyk?
THIS cruiserweight showdown takes place on Saturday, July 21 in the Russian capital.
Expect the ring-walk to be around 10pm UK time.
There’s a packed undercard at the Olimpiyskiy Stadium, which will start around 7pm.
Which channel can I watch it on?
AS with other WBSS events, this bout will be shown on the ITV Box Office.
The evening’s entertainment will cost £9.95 or €12.95 in Ireland.
Who is fighting on the undercard?
THERE’s a packed night in store from Moscow, with a terrific supporting cast.
Nadjib Mohammedi is back in Russia for the first time since 2011 as he takes on local star Fedor Chudinov.
And before that ‘First Lady’ Cecilia Braekhus puts her five world titles on the line once again, facing Inna Sagaydakovskaya for the chance to go 34-0.
The full undercard looks like this:
- Fedor Chudinov vs Nadjib Mohammedi (12 rounds, super-middleweight)
- Andrey Sirotkin vs Vladimir Shishkin (12 rounds, super-middleweight)
- Magomed Madiev vs Marcelo Fabian Caceres (12 rounds, middleweight)
- Cecilia Braekhus vs Inna Sagaydakovskaya (Women’s WBC/IBF/IBO/WBO/WBA welterweight titles)
- Denis Shafikov vs Jhon Gemino (10 rounds, featherweight)
- Konstantin Ponomarev v Sergey Vorobiev (10 rounds, vacant Russian super welterweight title)