MIDDLEWEIGHT star Gennady Golovkin puts his IBF and IBO world titles on the line tonight against Kamil Szeremeta.
It’s more than a year since GGG was last in the ring, when he was on the right side of a split decision victory over Sergiy Derevyanchenko.
- Start time: Undercard from 10pm GMT, main event around 1am
Golovkin beat Derevyanchenko in New York last year[/caption]
(Ad) Watch the fight HERE exclusively live on DAZN for just £1.99.
What channel is Golovkin vs Szeremeta and can it be live streamed?
- Golovkin vs Szeremeta will be shown on DAZN UK, the broadcaster’s inaugural boxing event on these shores.
- The price to subscribe has been set at just £1.99 a month.
- You can download the DAZN app onto your Smart TV, mobile device or tablet.
- To subscribe to DAZN UK, you can click HERE.
Golovkin will be making the 21st defence of his middleweight world title[/caption]
Who is fighting on the undercard?
- Gennady Golovkin vs Kamil Szeremeta (IBF, IBO world middleweight titles)
- Ali Akhmedov vs Carlos Gongora (super middleweight)
- Hyun Mi Choi vs Calista Silgado (super featherweight)
- John Ryder vs Michael Guy (super middleweight)
- Reshat Mati vs Dennis Okoth (welterweight)
- Jalen Walker vs Rafael Reyes (featherweight)
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the offers featured in this article may result in payment to The Sun.
Follow ALL the action with our round-by-round blog below from 10pm…