Soon the holiday and the alarm clocks very soft, where you can take the time to de-stress. And if you were to make fun preparing granola at home ? This version of chocolate, ultra-greedy, should you please ! I dug the recipe up on the blog everything I make is homemade.
1. In a bowl, mix the oats, almonds, crushed coarsely, cocoa and salt.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the brown sugar, water, honey and oil until you have a homogeneous mixture.
3. Remove from the heat and add the crushed chocolate. Mix until the preparation is smooth.
4. Pour into the bowl of oatmeal and mix.
5. Pour on a baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 min in the oven preheated to 180°C. Stir the granola twice during cooking.
6. Remove from oven and let cool completely. The granola will harden as it cools.
7. Keep in an airtight container.
8. Serve with milk and fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, mango…) or fruits-dried (cranberries, raisins…).