TEAM GB are in Tokyo looking to build on their incredible success at the Rio Olympics.
There, they came second behind the United States in the medal table with 27 gold medals and 67 medals in total.
And they got off the mark with a first gold medal of the games from Adam Peaty in the pool.
How many medals have Team GB won at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
Team GB have so far won 19 medals at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Which gold medals have Team GB won?
Team GB have won FIVE gold medals, which are as follows:
- Adam Peaty – Men’s 100m breaststroke
- Tom Daley and Matty Lee – Men’s 10m platform diving
- Tom Pidcock – Men’s mountain biking
- Tom Dean – Men’s swimming 200m freestyle
- Swimming – men’s 4x200m freestyle relay (Tom Dean, James Guy, Matthew Richards & Duncan Scott)
Which silver medals have Team GB won?
Team GB have won seven silver medals so far.
They are as follows:
- Bradly Sinden – Men’s 68kg Taekwondo
- Alex Yee – Men’s Triathlon
- Lauren Williams – Women’s 67kg Taekwondo
- Georgia Taylor-Brown – Women’s Triathlon
- Duncan Scott – Men’s swimming 200m freestyle
- Rowing – men’s quadruple sculls (Jack Beaumont, Angus Groom, Harry Leask, Tom Barras)
- Mallory Franklin – Caneo Slalom
TOKYO OLYMPICS LIVE: All the latest from the Games with our live blog
Most read in Sport
Which bronze medals have Team GB won?
Team GB have won seven bronze medals so far, which are as follows:
- Chelsie Giles – Women’s 52kg Judo
- Bianca Walkden – Women’s 67kg Taekwondo
- Women’s team gymnastics
- Women’s Team Dressage
- Charlotte Dujardin – Women’s Individual Dressage
- Matthew Coward-Holley – Men’s Trap (shooting)
- Rowing men’s eight