A SKY-high palatial penthouse with views along the Las Vegas strip — this is the £775-a-night luxury suite where Cristiano Ronaldo is alleged to have sexually assaulted a model.
Photos from holiday lettings site AirBnb show inside the opulent Palms hotel room 57306 where the football megastar stayed in 2009.
The opulent infinity hot-tub where Ronaldo is said to have invited rape accuser Kathryn Mayorga to take a dip[/caption]
It was here — surrounded by the palatial trappings of the top-dollar apartment — that the current Juventus ace is accused of raping Kathryn Mayorga following a night out in Sin City.
Ronaldo, 33, vehemently denies claims that he attacked Ms Mayorga after inviting her up to take a dip in the jacuzzi — which still forms the centrepiece today on the 57th-floor balcony.
The room comes complete with two large bedrooms and a kitchen with six-seat dining table.
Throughout are 10ft-high ceilings and premium materials like leather and marble adorn the furnishings and surfaces.
One of the bedrooms at the £775-a-night suite. Ronaldo vehemently denies claims he raped the model in 2009[/caption]
The luxury suite was rented out by Ronaldo just days after making the £80million move to Real Madrid from Manchester United[/caption]
The room is adorned with lavish furnishings and has commanding views across Las Vegas[/caption]
Paparazzi and video showed Ronaldo, then-24, and Ms Mayorga, then-25, dancing together at the now-closed Rain nightclub next door to the Palms Place tower hours before the alleged assault.
Explosive court documents claim Ms Mayorga screamed “no, no, no” as the £100million footballer forced himself on her in the lavish suite.
According to the legal papers, he then apologised — and said he is “usually a gentleman”.
Lawyers for Ms Mayorga, 34, say she was paid a £288,000 settlement the following year forbidding her from repeating the bombshell rape allegations.
A bathroom in the luxury suite. Court papers opposed by Ronaldo claim he exposed himself to Ms Mayorga before forcing himself on her[/caption]
The room has a full-length dining table and fully functioning kitchen[/caption]
The kitchen in the £775-a-night suite where Ronaldo stayed in 2009[/caption]
Former Manchester United and Real Madrid star Ronaldo denies any wrongdoing.
He said on Wednesday: “I firmly deny the accusations being issued against me.
“Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in.
“Keen as I may be to clear my name, I refuse to feed the media spectacle created by people seeking to promote themselves at my expense.
“My clear conscious will thereby allow me to await with tranquillity the results of any and all investigations.”
Another bedroom has a view onto the Las Vegas strip[/caption]
The room is in a luxury tower next door to the now-closed Rain nightclub where Ronaldo and Ms Mayorga met[/caption]
The Portuguese star had previously rubbished Ms Mayorga’s rape claims as “fake, fake news” in an Instagram video, adding: “They want to be famous to say my name.”
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department confirmed earlier this week that it had re-opened the 2009 rape investigation into Ronaldo.
Last night Ms Mayorga’s lawyer said she has been left traumatised and suffering depression and suicidal thoughts since the alleged attack.
She described in an interview how she sat on the edge of the infinity hot tub after going to the room with a female friend named only as “Jordan”.
The luxury penthouse suite has two bedrooms[/caption]
But she chose not to get in as she had no swimwear, she told Der Spiegel.
She added: “We thought the guys were cute… but I wanted to go… so I… said I did not want to ruin my dress.”
Ms Mayorga claims Ronaldo handed her a T-shirt and shorts and invited her to change in the bathroom — where he allegedly exposed himself and asked her to perform a sex act.
She says he then pulled her into one of the bedrooms and dragged her “on to a bed and attempted to engage in sexual intercourse”, court papers claim.
MOST READ IN SPORT
Ronaldo’s biggest sponsorship partners Nike and EA Sports broke their silence last night by issuing statements telling of their concern at the allegations.
Nike said it was “deeply concerned” — while gaming giant EA said: “We have seen the concerning report that details allegations against Cristiano Ronaldo.
“We are closely monitoring the situation, as we expect cover athletes and ambassadors to conduct themselves in a manner that is consistent with EA’s values.”
Ronaldo will miss Portugal’s upcoming two matches including Scotland next week after consultation with coach Fernando Santos.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at email@example.com or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.