MANCHESTER UNITED welcome Aston Villa in the Premier League, looking to push up the table once again.
The Red Devils had been sitting in the bottom half, but four points from six ensured they remained above Tottenham ahead of the weekend’s action.
With Arsenal in dire straits and fresh off sacking their manager Unai Emery, United will be keen to leapfrog another of their rivals.
Yet, Villa will be buoyed by their 2-0 win over Newcastle United last Monday, having endured a run of three league defeats in a row.
What time does Man Utd vs Aston Villa kick off?
- This Premier League clash will take place on Sunday, December 1.
- It will kick off at 4.30pm.
- The match will be held at Old Trafford.
Latest Man Utd news
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately, Man Utd vs Aston Villa will not be shown live on UK television.
- The match on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event at that time is Leicester City against Everton.
- Highlights will be shown live on Match of the Day 2 on BBC One from 10.30pm.
What is the team news?
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be expected to roll the changes from Man United’s defeat to Astana after starting an array of young talent.
Tahith Chong will likely drop to the bench, having missed a sitter in Kazakhstan, while youngsters Ethan Laird, Di’Shon Bernard, Dylan Levitt and Teden Mengi will be out of the squad entirely.
But United are not without injury concerns as Paul Pogba only recently returning to the country to continue his rehabilitation.
Scott McTominay is also a major doubt, along with Marcos Rojo.
Diogo Dalot, Eric Bailly, Nemanja Matic and Timothy Fosu-Mensah are back in training, as they face late fitness tests to be fit.
Meanwhile, Aston Villa are missing Keinan Davis and goalkeeper Jed Steer.
Tom Heaton will continue to deputise after keeping a clean sheet against Newcastle.
Yet, Bjorn Engels and Jota are doubts for the trip to Old Trafford.