ANTHONY JOSHUA heads to Saudi Arabia for the huge rematch against Andy Ruiz Jr.
The British boxer will look to reclaim his WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO world titles – having suffered a shock defeat to lose them to the Mexican in June.
What time is Ruiz vs Joshua 2?
- The ring walks for Ruiz vs Joshua 2 will begin at 10pm UK time on Saturday, December 7 – that is 1am in Saudi Arabia
- This time the fight will will not be the early hours of the morning for British fans – like the first clash between the pair in New York.
- The Diriyah Arena in Diriyah will host the heavyweight title fight.
Most Read In Boxing
How can I watch the fight?
The huge heavyweight clash will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office.
This will be available for £19.95, with the full undercard and main event shown.
You can also live stream for the same price on your computer, mobile and tablet devices.
How the fighters compare
Who else is on the fight card?
Alexander Povetkin, Scott Quigg and Filip Hrgovic have been announced so far for the undercard.
- Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua (WBA, IBF, WBO heavyweight world title)
- Alexander Povetkin vs Michael Hunter (heavyweight)
- Scott Quigg vs Jono Carroll (super-featherweight)
- Filip Hrgovic vs Eric Molina (heavyweight)
What have the fighters said?
Andy Ruiz Jr: “I don’t think he’s going to try, how can I say this, go head-to-head with me. But if he does, even better.”
Anthony Joshua: “It’s more myself I have to change. I am looking at myself in the mirror and saying I know I’m better than that.
“Andy is still the same person. He will come game and I’ve got to change some of my bits and bobs.
“I was 50 per cent of the way towards getting a win, just got caught.”