LIVERPOOL face Burnley tonight as they look to get their Premier League title defence back on track.
The Reds are coming off a frustrating 0-0 draw at home with Premier League title rivals Manchester United, and will be looking to make amends with an important three points.
Liverpool take on Burnley at Anfield in an important Premier League clash[/caption]
What time does Liverpool vs Burnley kick-off?
- Kick-off is at 8pm GMT tonight.
- The game will take place at Anfield.
- There will be no supporters in the ground because of the coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Liverpool’s clash with Burnley will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- The action is available for live streaming from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both of which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
- You can also catch the game on a Smart TV, so long as it carries the NOW TV app.
Most read in Football
Joel Matip could return for the game after suffering an adductor injury earlier this year, but he’s still a doubt for Liverpool.
Naby Keita will still be out for a little while longer as has a muscle injury which he sustained in the draw with West Brom.
Diogo Jota is out until early February with a knee problem, as is full-back Kostas Tsimikas.
Joe Gomez and Virgil van Dijk remain sidelined until close to the end of the season for Liverpool.
Liverpool – 1/5
Draw – 11/2
Burnley – 16/1
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.