LIVERPOOL go head-to-head with Flamengo in what looks set to be a thrilling Club World Cup final.
The Reds have never won the trophy before and find themselves in the showpiece for the first time since defeat to Sao Paolo under Rafa Benitez in 2005.
It took a Roberto Firmino strike in injury time to beat Mexican side Monterrey in the semis – and now they’ll face the Copa Libertadores winners.
- Liverpool vs Flamengo kicks off at 5.30pm UK time – 8.30pm in Qatar and 2.30pm in Rio de Janeiro.
- The match is being played at the Khalifa International Stadium in Doha.
- It will be shown on BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD, with coverage starting at 5.15pm.
- If you want to stream, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- BBC is free on TV and online for all UK viewers with a valid TV licence.
- Spor TV and Rede Globo will be showing the match in Brazil.
- Liverpool XI: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Salah, Firmino, Mane
- Flamengo XI: Alves; Rafinha, Caio, Mari, Filipe Luis; Gerson, Arao; De Arrascaeta, Ribeiro, Bruno Henrique; Gabriel Barbosa