LOOK to warm, earthy shades this autumn. We never thought we would say it . . . but brown is the new black, thanks to brands including Chloe and Prada showing it off on the catwalk.
The high street has taken note, with browns, burgundy and burnt orange flooding shops. Here, Fashion Editor Gabriele Dirvanauskas shows you how to wear the season’s richest hues.
- Brown puffer jacket, £25.99, Stradivarius – buy now
- Dress, £55, Topshop – buy now
- Boots, £180, Dune – buy now
- Roll neck jumper, £15.99, Zara – buy now
- Burgundy trousers, £39.99, Zara – buy now
- Burnt orange roll neck jumper, £25, asos.com – buy now
- Leather skirt, £79.99, Mango – buy now
- Bag, £49.99, Zara – buy now
- Boots, £49.99, both Zara – buy now
ON THE NOSE
How picking your nose could give you deadly pneumonia
Can YOU spot the epic error the Royal Family made in this wedding tweet?
MAKE A SPLASH
The surfboard sex position is ideal for those who want the ride of their life
I was raped, abused & made to watch porn by monster dad from the age of 4
Single mum slams men who say they shouldn’t be made to pay child support
Eczema drug could be 'cure' for hair loss – restoring growth in months
- Mustard coat, £39.99, Stradivarius – buy now
- Bag, £22, Topshop – buy now
- Shirt, £29.99, Reserved – buy now
- Trousers, £29.99, Reserved – buy now
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)