THE top two sides from the last two seasons meet in a huge clash as both Manchester City and Liverpool set out to regain their unstoppable runs of form in that time.
Raheem Sterling has been told he will start against Liverpool[/caption]
City have won six from eight since their alarming defeat against Leicester but many would argue they too have more to give.
What time does Man City vs Liverpool kick off?
- This Premier League clash is set for Sunday, November 8.
- Kick-off is set for 4.30pm.
- Liverpool have lost on their last two league visits to the Etihad, including July’s 4-0 defeat.
What TV channel is Man City vs Liverpool on and can I live stream it?
- You can watch the game live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League
- Coverage begins after the conclusion of the Leicester v Wolves match.
- To stream the game live, head to your Sky Go account.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can watch with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
Most read in Football
Major players like Sergio Aguero, Benjamin Mendy and Fernandinho are all out with injuries but Guardiola has confirmed Sterling will definitely start.
But Gabriel Jesus could be set to make his Premier League return and lead the line after his issues.
For the visitors, Virgil Van Dijk, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Fabinho will all miss out while Thiago Alcantara is a major doubt.
- Man City – 1/1
- Draw – 14/5
- Liverpool – 23/10
- Both teams to score – 2/5
- GET SUNSPORT’S BEST TIPS FOR MAN CITY VS LIVERPOOL
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.