PREMIER LEAGUE leaders Man City host in-form West Ham in an intriguing contest.
David Moyes’ Hammers are unbeaten in their last four league games and sit fourth in the league.
When is Man City vs West Ham?
- Man City vs West Ham will take place on Saturday, February 27.
- The match kicks off at 12.30pm GMT.
- The Etihad Stadium – with no fans in attendance – plays host
PRICE BOOST: GET JESSE LINGARD TO SCORE AGAINST MAN CITY AT 100/1
What TV channel and live stream is Man City vs West Ham on?
Man City vs West Ham will be broadcast live on BT Sport 1.
BT Sport begin their coverage at 11.30am.
How can I watch Man City vs West Ham for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Pep Guardiola is be assessing his City squad after their Champions League Last 16 first-leg tie victory at Borussia Monchengladbach durign the week.
While Andriy Yarmolenko (knee), Angelo Ogbonna (ankle) and Arthur Masuaku (knee) all miss out for the visitors.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Most read in Football