Meghan and Harry latest news: Duchess ‘had no intention of living in UK’ claims royal photographer

MEGHAN Markle had “no intention” of staying in the UK after marrying Prince Harry, a royal expert has claimed.

The Sun’s royal photographer, Arthur Edwards, claims that the Duchess never planned to settle in Britain.

Speaking on TalkRadio, he said: “All that house refurbishment at Frogmore and the money that they spent on that, she had no intention of staying here.

He added: “I think the moment she (Meghan) married Harry it was ‘right, let’s get out of here as quick as we can.”

This comes as Meghan Markle tried to ban the naming of her five friends interviewed by People magazine in an explosive article last year.

The Duchess of Sussex says naming her friends in court ‘poses a threat to their emotional and mental wellbeing’.

In a witness statement submitted as part of the High Court application, Meghan said: “These five women are not on trial, and nor am I. The publisher of the Mail on Sunday is the one on trial.”

Meghan has always denied giving her friends permission to defend her to the US magazine, who were interview but not named, and has now applied to prevent their identities from being revealed.

Keep up to date with Meghan and Harry by following our live blog below…

Link

(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply