PRINCE Harry and Meghan Markle “secretly bought a family home in Santa Barbara after leaving Tyler Perry’s $18million Los Angeles mansion.”
The ex-royals have been living in their California home for six weeks now, Page Six reported.
A source told the outlet: “Harry and Meghan have been quietly living in their own home in Santa Barbara since early July.
“They are not houseguests of Oprah or anyone else, they bought this home themselves.”
This comes as Finding Freedom, the book about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle written by the royal reporters Carolyn Durand and Omid Scobie, was available from yesterday. Bombshell claims revealed include:
- Harry felt like he and Meghan were ‘thrown under the bus’ to protect the royal family
- Meghan felt people wanted her to serve her child “on a silver platter” after Archie was born
- The Sussexes had to let go of Archie’s nanny in the middle of her second shift
- Prince Harry was “delightfully surprised” when Meghan reportedly peed in the wood on their luxury camping trip in Botswana
- Harry was stunned after Meghan’s estranged family gave a series of interviews criticising the duchess
- Meghan had to undergo kidnapping training after an unusually high number of threats
- She fell for Prince Harry after seeing him play with pal Jessica Mulroney’s kids
- The Duchess of Sussex saw Prince Charles as a ‘second father’
Follow for the latest Meghan Markle and Prince Harry news and stories…