PRINCE Harry and Meghan Markle have made a “dangerous” allegation about the Queen that royal fans have barely even noticed, it’s claimed.
While the royals are shocked about the couple’s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey “they are also concerned by one particularly dangerous accusation that has, so far, been little-noticed,” the Mail on Sunday said.
“This was the insinuation by the Sussexes to Oprah that there is some sort of distinction between the Queen – whom they have been at pains to say is blameless – and the institution of Monarchy itself.”
It comes amid claims Prince William will miss Prince Harry “forever” despite their furious fallout over Megxit.
Sources claimed William felt the couple had betrayed Her Majesty over the setting up of their Sussex Royal website as they took steps towards Megxit.
When the brothers went for a long walk to try to clear the air after the “Sandringham Summit” Megxit deal in January last year, it was claimed they they “did not part shores as friends”.
It comes amid claims unseen clips of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s explosive tell-all chat with Oprah Winfrey could air on ITV.
The explosive interview, which was watched by 12.4million viewers when it first aired in the UK, made a series of fierce revelations about the Royal Family.
Now ITV want to show more unseen footage of the bombshell interview.
More than 90 minutes of footage has yet to have been broadcast, and the palace fear it could feature more groundbreaking revelations.
An industry source told the Sunday People: “There is a lot of interest in showing the interview in full.
“The original programme was the biggest show of the year so far in the UK and was bought by firms around the world.
“Showing more of it would be a guaranteed ratings winner.”
For full details and analysis of the sensational interview, follow our live blog below.