MICHELLE Heaton’s house almost burnt down after the sun reflected off her mirror and sparked a fire.
The 39-year-old took to Instagram to reveal she was “so lucky” after she returned home just in time to prevent any serious damage.
Sharing a shot of the damage caused, she warned her followers: “Oh god let this be a lesson to us all! I just got home and could smell burning from upstairs …
“My vanity mirror I use everyday and leave everyday on my dresser must have been in direct sun light and it’s burnt and melted my window frame with the reflection of the sun …
“So so lucky I came home when I did … god knows what could have happened!”
Michelle, who is married to Hugh Hanley, lives with her six-year-old daughter Faith and son Aaron, four.
Her eldest daughter Gabriella was at home at the time of the terrifying incident, which resulted in serious damage to her the property.
The reality star, who is married to football Phil Bardsley, and her other children Rocco, Renz and Ralphi have been staying in rented accommodation since.
Revealing what happened, she told us previously: “It was awful. When we had the heatwave, the sun was shining into my bathroom.
Most Read In TV & Showbiz
“We had a mirrored TV and the sun … I have never even got this TV to work and it exploded and set the roof on fire.”
She added: “We have lost everything, but I am not even bothered about that. I was just so so grateful that my daughter was alright.
“Everyone kept saying about the house, but I was like ‘it doesn’t matter, it’s fine’. We’ve only lost material things, no sentimental stuff. So we are lucky in that way.”
Got a story? email email@example.com or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.