THERE are dozens of new routes to destinations in Europe and beyond launching next year – perfect if you’re looking for somewhere new to discover.
Even better, all of these are direct flights, so there’s no hassle of a layover.
We’ve rounded up the new routes from the likes of Ryanair and easyJet.
Be aware that some services are just for the summer months, but others will be available year round.
So for some travel inspiration, read on to find out where these airlines are going next year.
While most of their new routes will be from London airports, there are also some new regional ones.
- Brest from Bristol
From April, Ryanair will be flying to:
- Bergerac from London Southend
- Girona from London Southend
- Marseille from London Southend
- Zadar from Liverpool from May
Dates to be confirmed:
- Bydgoszcz from Edinburgh
- Cluj from London Stansted
- Kosice from London Stansted
- Pisa from Manchester
- Terceira from London Stansted
Easyjet are launching a number of new routes to Europe and beyond, including to Tunisia for the first time since the 2015 Sousse massacre.
Some of the destinations will also be available via their relaunched package holiday offering.
Tunisia is back on the map[/caption]
- Barcelona from Glasgow
- Catania from Edinburgh
- Dalaman from Belfast International
- Gibraltar from Edinburgh
- Verona from London Luton
- Antalya from Liverpool
- Dalaman from Glasglow
- Pula from London Luton
- Antalya from Bristol
- Enfidha from London Gatwick
- Tirana from London Gatwick
- Pula from Glasgow
But now the airline is launching two new routes to Turkey, alongside a number of other destinations around Europe on a seasonal basis.
There are lots of new flights to Antalya[/caption]
- Antalya from London Heathrow
- Bodrum from London Heathrow
- Dalaman from London Heathrow
- Perugia from London Heathrow
- Podgorica from London Heathrow
- Pristina from London Heathrow
- Rhodes from London Heathrow
Virgin Atlantic‘s big launch next year is to Sao Paolo, departing from London Heathrow.
The flights start from March 29, and you can book them now.
They are also flying from London Gatwick to New York JFK for the first time (they fly from Heathrow to JFK at the moment), also launching in March.
Jet2 is launching a huge number of flights from airports around the UK.
- Lisbon from Manchester and Birmingham
There are new direct flights to Corfu[/caption]
- Bergerac from London Stansted
- Budapest from Birmingham
- Costa de Almeria from Glasgow
- Innsbruck from Birmingham and Manchester
- Izmir from Belfast International, East Midlands and Edinburgh
- Kefalonia from Birmingham
- Kos from Newcastle
- Krakow from Glasgow
- La Rochelle from Birmingham and London Stansted
- Lesvos from Manchester and London Stansted
- Murcia from Birmingham and London Stansted
- Nice from Birmingham
- Peloponnese from Manchester and London Stansted
- Preveza from Birmingham, Manchester and London Stansted
- Santorini from Birmingham, Manchester and London Stansted
- Tivat from Manchester and London Stansted
- Zadar from Manchester and London Stansted
- Corfu from Belfast International
Tui is also ramping up direct flights from regional airports and adding new services to existing routes.
Santorini’s sights are iconic[/caption]
- Almeria from Birmingham and Bristol
- Antalya from East Midlands and Norwich
- Enfidha from London Stansted
- Fuerteventura from Doncaster Sheffield
- Girona from Bristol
- Gran Canaria from Exeter
- Heraklion from Doncaster Sheffield and East Midlands
- Hurghada from Newcastle
- Izmir from Bristol
- Santorini from Newcastle
- Skiathos from Bournemouth, East Midlands, Newcastle and London Stansted
- Split from Birmingham
- Bodrum from Glasgow
- Fuerteventura from Glasgow
Most read in travel
For a last minute break, we’ve rounded up the best Northern Lights deals.
We’ve also found holidays that you can give as gifts.
Google revealed the most popular city break destinations for Brits earlier this year.