PERU face Argentina in a crunch World Cup 2022 qualifier in Lima.
The hosts are without a win in 2020 and crashed to a 2-0 defeat against neighbours Chile last time out, leaving them eighth in the qualifying table.
Lionel Messi is hoping to lead his side to World Cup glory in 2022[/caption]
Argentina meanwhile were held by Paraguay at the weekend but have seven points from a possible nine.
What time does Peru vs Argentina kick off?
- This World Cup qualifier from Lima will be held on Tuesday, November 17.
- It will take place in the early hours of Wednesday morning here in the UK.
- Kick-off is at 12.30am GMT – 7.30pm local time.
- When the sides last met, the nations played out a 0-0 draw at Boca Juniors’ La Bombonera in World Cup 2018 qualifying.
What TV channel is Peru vs Argentina on and can I live stream it?
- Sadly this game isn’t being shown live on TV in the UK.
- But stick with us here on SunSport where we’ll have a dedicated live blog of the game right here from 11pm on Tuesday.
- Viewers in the US can watch via DirecTV pay-per-view.
Most read in Sport
What is the team news?
Lionel Scaloni has already confirmed exactly announced his Argentina team for this game.
He told his pre-match press conference: “The team is confirmed, we will go with Armani; Montiel, Martínez Quarta, Otamendi, Tagliafico; De Paul, Paredes, Lo Celso; Nico González, Messi and Lautaro Martinez.”
Both Paulo Dybala and Sergio Aguero are out for the Albiceleste.
Peru are without fan favourite Jefferson Farfan for the remainder of the year due to a knee injury.
- Peru to win – 13/4
- Draw – 23/10
- Argentina victory – 3/4
- GET PERU VS ARGENTINA BETTING TIPS HERE
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.