Tapenade is a kind of purée ofolives (black or green), capers, anchovies and olive oil, a popular food in the South of France, or it is generally eaten as hors d’oeuvres, spread on bread or used in stuffing for poultry. Its name apparently comes from the name provençal for caper : tapenas. For my part I added the feta cheese you will see it is very good.
I prepare often sandwiches with a basis of olive puree by spreading it in a bun, I add the tomato slice, onions, feta cheese and cucumber a good veggie sandwich that I like. A condiment alternative healthy and tasty which will replace the mayonnaise, mustard and other pasta products spreads.
At the moment I am on holiday in the South and this tapenade is the welcome aperitif between friends, and cicadas that we accompany with their singing, and after the destination to nap.
The method is really simple, in a food processor place all the ingredients except the olive oil.
Begin to mix by impulses until the ingredients are axes roughly.
Slowly add the olive oil, continuing to mix.
Refrigerate in a covered container.
Keeps for up to week to be fresh in an airtight container.
Recipe tapenade house with olives and capers
Recipe Type: Condiment
- 1 cup of black olive nicoise
- ½ Cup green olives (I chose the green olives stuffed with red peppers)
- 1 c-a-tablespoon of capers
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 fillet of anchovy
- ½ C-a-soup with basil leaf
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- ⅓ Cup Feta cheese, crumbled (optional but so good, the taste of each)
- The method is really simple, in a food processor place all the ingredients except the olive oil.
- Begin to mix by impulses until the ingredients are axes roughly.
- Slowly add the olive oil, continuing to mix.
- Refrigerate in a covered container.
- Keeps for up to week to be fresh in an airtight container.
Make a note of your email address if you wish not to miss any publication:
It is essential to validate the registration on your mail box.