Rillettes tuna and mascarpone cheese or St Moret
Hello everyone !
An idea of‘amuse-bouche by visiting the blogs of aminautes, I succumbed to the recipe of a novice in the kitchen of rillettes of tuna. I modified slightly the recipe by adding mascarpone cheese that you can substitute the St-Moret, as well as the spicy tuna.
We will serve these rillettes tuna and mascarpone cheese with crackers, bread toasted, toast or blinis. An easy recipe and quick and that will delight your taste buds.
A recipe for summer that at the base is composed of canned tuna (in box), persil, shallot, cheese, such as Philadelphia or St. Moret.
You can add capers, Espelette pepper, replace the persil by dill, or chives, etc…. The achievement of these rillettes of tuna is very easy just mix everything in a bowl, cover and place in a cool a few hours until the cocktail hour, and here is a recipe really quick and easy to achieve which will prepare in a jiffy.
In a bowl, pour the tuna and mash with a fork.
Add the shallots finely chopped and the persil, if desired.
Add the cheese and the mascarpone. Mix well.
Finish with the lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients.
Cool place for a few hours.
Serve with crackers, blinis, toasted bread or even toast.
Rillettes tuna and mascarpone
Recipe Type: amuse bouche
Time to Prep:
- 1 box of tuna spicy (200g)
- 150 g of fresh cheese ( Philadelphia or St Moret)
- 1 small shallot
- 2 c-a-soup with mascarpone
- persil chopped (chives, dill etc..)
- ½ C-a-soup of lemon juice
- In a bowl, pour the tuna and mash with a fork.
- Add the shallots finely chopped and the persil, if desired.
- Add the cheese and the mascarpone. Mix well.
- finish with the lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients.
- Cool place for a few hours.
- Serve with crackers, mini blinis, toasted bread or toasts.
Make a note of your email address if you wish not to miss any publication:
It is essential to validate the registration on your mail box.