FOR some people, it’s never too early to get in the Christmas spirit.
And, with 11 weeks to go, shoppers are already raving about Primark’s £7 Grinch pyjamas.
One mum shared online how she had come across the festive nightwear in the popular budget chain.
What’s more, the woman called Kat discovered the bright red PJs are available in multiple sizes for all the family.
The set features a jumper emblazoned with the green face of the ‘Grinch’ film character wearing a Santa hat, and a pair of matching jogging bottoms.
She shared a snap of her purchase – including one adult and two children’s versions – to Facebook group ‘Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK’.
Can we wear these at work for Christmas?
Captioning the image, Kat wrote: “Also matching family Grinch pyjamas in Primark 7 pound each.”
Fellow members of the group seemed very impressed by her purchase.
Her post soon racked up 2.1k ‘likes’ and the same number of comments.
One person wrote: “Need some.”
When should you put your Christmas tree up?
- In Victorian times, Christmas trees were put up on the afternoon of Christmas Eve, but in today’s day and age, this would be considered far too late.
- In modern times, trees are generally put up at the beginning of December as Brits get themselves into a festive mood.
- According to the British Christmas Tree Growers Association (BCTGA), it is fine to get trees up from December 1 onwards, but the middle of the festive season is a good compromise to ensure they don’t shed their needles early.
- Some people put their trees up at the beginning of Advent –the fourth Sunday before Christmas so for 2018, this date would be December 2.
- In some communities, it is tradition to put up the Christmas tree on December 6, in honour of Saint Nicholas Day.
- For traditionalists, the correct time to put up the Christmas tree is 12 days before Christmas Day, on December 13, 2018.
Another commented: “OMG!!!”
A third shared: “I need these!!!!!!”
And a fourth added: “Can we wear these at work for Christmas?”
Many people tagged their friends, suggesting they should add them to their shopping lists.
MOST READ IN FABULOUS
Earlier today, we told you how wedding shamers have slammed a bride’s Beauty and the Beast dress for looking like a “five-year-old’s fancy dress costume”.