WALES travel to whipping boys Italy in a bid to keep their Six Nations grand slam hopes on track.
And their two main title contenders, Scotland and France, have been made to wait before they face each other after their match was postponed.
Kieran Hardy’s try helped Wales beat England in Cardiff[/caption]
When is the Six Nations?
- The Six Nations 2021 runs from Saturday, February 6 until Saturday, March 20.
- Each team plays each other once.
- Wales lead the table following their 40-24 win over England.
What TV channel is the Six Nations on and can I live stream it?
- Every single Six Nations game in 2021 will be on free-to-air TV here in the UK.
- The coverage will be divided up between BBC and ITV.
- If you want to stream, BBC matches will be shown on the BBC iPlayer while ITV games are on the ITV Hub.
- To watch either, you’ll need a valid TV licence – get one here.
Most read in Rugby Union
Six Nations 2021 fixtures
- Saturday February 6 – Italy 10-50 France
- Saturday February 6 – England 6-11 Scotland
- Sunday February 7 – Wales 21-16 Ireland
- Saturday February 13 – England 41-18 Italy
- Saturday February 13 – Scotland 24-25 Wales
- Sunday February 14 – Ireland 13-15 France
- Saturday February 27 – Italy 10-48 Ireland
- Saturday February 27 – Wales 40-24 England
- Sunday February 28 – France P-P Scotland
- Saturday March 13 – Italy vs Wales, 2.15pm ITV and S4C
- Saturday March 13 – England vs France 4.45pm ITV
- Sunday March 14 – Scotland vs Ireland 3pm BBC
- Saturday March 20 – Scotland v Italy 2.15pm BBC
- Saturday March 20 – Ireland v England 4.45pm ITV
- Saturday March 20 – France v Wales, 8pm BBC and S4C
When is Scotland vs France?
No doubt has been announced for the postponed France vs Scotland match.
However, it is expected to be played on Friday, March 26 so long as the English Premiership agree to release their Scottish players.
Latest Six Nations table
Wales are top of the standings after three rounds, but have played a game more than second placed France.