Smoothie pineapple mango, recipe, fat burning
A drink tropical tasty and refreshing with these hot temperatures but not as a pineapple smoothie fat-burning, as as we know thepineapple has a calorie intake very low, and is rich in vitamin C, A and E a beautiful combination of anti-oxidant.
For breakfast I like smoothies and I varies according to the fruit available, today it will be a smoothie exotic by adding coconut water and lime.
The pineapple is a fruit with many virtues which we must take advantage of a maximum, a true ally thinness. I added the apple to my smoothie because it is part of the same slice of calorie than the pineapple in average of 50 Kg/100g.
Rich in carbohydrates, and water to the pineapple is ideal for providing energy to the people who provide wholesale efforts. Prefer the charges because those preserves are sweet and will not have the same effect on the body.
Start by extracting the apple juice in a puller (it is preferable to prepare its juice itself)
In a blender, pour in the pineapple, mango, Greek yogurt.
Add the lime juice and the apple juice and coconut water.
Mix all, add the coconut water depending on the texture desired.
Smoothie Pineapple, mango and apple
Recipe Type: Smoothie
Time to Prep:
- ½ Banana
- 1 small mango, cut into cubes
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into cubes removing the core which gives a bitter taste
- 1 apple
- 125 ml coconut water
- 1 lime
- Start by extracting the apple juice in a puller (it is preferable to prepare its juice itself)
- In a blender, pour in the pineapple, mango, Greek yogurt.
- Add the lime juice and the apple juice and coconut water.
- Mix all, add the coconut water depending on the texture desired.
Make a note of your email address if you wish not to miss any publication:
It is essential to validate the registration on your mail box.