SPAIN are back in Euro 2020 action as they take on Poland in their second match of the Championship this evening.
The 2008 and 2012 champions are looking to make their way out of a group also containing Sweden and Slovakia.
Spain are among the favourites for Euro 2020[/caption]
Robert Lewandowski will be key to Poland’s chances[/caption]
Poland meanwhile are looking to build on a 2016 championship which saw them reach the quarter-final before losing to Portugal on penalties.
What time does Spain vs Poland kick off?
- Spain take on Poland on Saturday, June 19 – TODAY.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in Spain and Poland.
- The sides have not met in a competitive fixture since 1959. On that day Alfredo Di Stefano, Enrique Gensana and Gento netted as the Spaniards ran out 3-0 winners in Euro 1960 qualifying.
- More recently, Spain hammered the Poles 6-0 in a friendly in Murcia in 2010.
Most read in Euro 2020
What TV channel is Spain vs Poland on and can I live stream it?
- Spain vs Poland is live on BBC One.
- To stream the game live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- Mediaset Espana is broadcasting Euro 2020 in Spain while TVP has the Polish TV rights.
Can I watch Spain vs Poland for free?
- BBC is free to watch on TV and online for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.