Stephanie Davis POISONS Hollyoaks boyfriend with raw chicken and they both end up hugging the toilet

STEPHANIE Davis accidentally poisoned her Hollyoaks boyfriend with raw chicken after a romantic meal ended over the toilet.

The actress had earlier showed off about her culinary skills as she shared videos with fans of her cooking for Owen Warner.


Stephanie Davis’ night ended in her throwing up in the toilet[/caption]

But the night soon took a turn for the worse when she revealed she hadn’t cooked the chicken through – and she had been sick.

Owen posted a video of the dish, with the noise of Steph vomiting in the background.

He said: “So, Steph cooked us a lovely meal. That looks very nice.

“I’m halfway through mine, then I peel back this and see that the chicken is raw.”


Owen vomited after eating Steph’s raw chicken[/caption]


The Hollyoaks actress showed off her efforts in the kitchen[/caption]


Steph was proud of her culinary skills before realising the chicken was raw[/caption]

Sat on the couch after an eventful night, Steph said: “I called my mum… It’s because I had the oven on too low.

“I’ve been sick. It took me absolutely ages to cook that.

“Owen’s been sick now, I told him to.

“I tried though.”

Stephanie publicly confirmed her romance with Owen after the pair were spotted kissing at the Hollyoaks Christmas party in Liverpool.


Steph was texting her mum about her epic fail[/caption]


Steph shared with fans her failed attempt at cooking for boyfriend Owen[/caption]

The Sun Online recently revealed that the actress had fallen “head over heels” for her co-star.

A source said: “Steph and Owen became friends when she returned to Hollyoaks but in recent weeks it’s turned into a romance.

“It’s well known among the cast that they’re dating but it’s very early days for them both.”

Got a story? email or call us direct on 02077824220.

We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply