THIS is the moment an e-cigarette exploded in a man’s trousers and nearly blew his todger off.
The drama was caught on a shop’s CCTV, with footage showing a shopper browsing TVs before suddenly becoming engulfed in an agonising red hot fireball.
The man’s nightmare began with a bang and then what looked like fireworks going off in his leg and groin.
Antelmolare Guzman, a manager at the HDTV Outlet store in Anaheim in California, told NBC: “We turned around and all we see if smoke and something caught on fire.
“Apparently, all of his right leg was completely burnt all the way down. Part of his private parts were also kind of affected with the whole fire thing.”
MOST READ IN NEWS
The customer, 24-year-old Mohamad Zayid Abdihdy, later said he was taking measurements of the television when he felt a shock in pocket and the device started to burn him.
He told a reporter: “Basically, it blew up in my pocket.
“I can’t walk on my leg, honestly. “That’s how much I’m in pain.”
As reported a dad of six from South London experience similar vape trauma when his e-cigarette battery pack exploded in his jeans.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.