PADDY POWER are offering new customers a £20 risk free bet for the Open Championship this week.
The 149th Open Championship is underway at Royal St George’s in Kent.
PADDY POWER RISK FREE £20 BET*
And with Shane Lowry looking to defend his title after winning at Portrush in 2019 Paddy Power are offering the money-back special up to £20.
How to claim
- Join – Register a new account using promo code YSKAEE
- Bet – Place a £20 Sportsbook bet
- Refund – Get money back as CASH if it loses, up to £20.
SunSport’s golf reporter David Facey has made his picks for the Open, picking six men who will battle it out for the Claret Jug.
And you can find the best bets for each day of the event here.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Most read in Betting Tips
*Terms and conditions: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £20 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.Org
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org