UFC action returns in a packed night of action from Madison Square Gardens.
Daniel Cormier and Derrick Lewis are the two headliners for UFC 230, with a fantastic supporting cast set to fight it out in the Octagon over the course of the evening.
Cormier won the UFC Heavyweight Championship with a first-round stoppage of Stipe Miocic in July and is the big favourite to defend his title.
But don’t underestimate Lewis, who has a 21-5 record and in the past has proved he can tough it out with the best of them.
When is Cormier vs Lewis?
UFC 230 gets underway on Saturday, November 3.
With the action happening Stateside, there’s a late night in store for UK-based fight fans with the prelims starting around midnight.
Expect the main event around 4am UK time.
Which TV channel can I watch it on?
YOU can catch all the action on BT Sport 3.
Coverage starts at midnight, before the main prelims begin at 2am UK time.
If you want to stream the action, download the BT App or use the website to watch on your mobile, tablet or PC.
What have the fighters said
Cormier: “It’s going to be tougher than the general public may believe. It made me understand him knocking out Alexander Volkov wasn’t the exception – it was his expectation because he has fought from the very pits of hell, and he scraped his way back up to who he is today.
“I’m going to try to rip Derrick Lewis apart. There are levels to this fight game. I’ve said that before. I’ve competed at a level above most people for a long time”.
Lewis: “So when they offered me the money that they offered me, then it was like the reset button. ‘OK, yeah, I could do this.’ Then it’s guaranteed, so there’s no sweat off my back.
“It’s gonna be a real good fight. I’m going in there and try to end it real quick. If I lose, that’s fine. I still get the money.”
Who else is fighting at UFC 230?
- Heavyweight – Daniel Cormier vs Derrick Lewis
- Middleweight – Chris Weidman vs Ronaldo Souza
- Middleweight – David Branch vs Jared Cannonier
- Middleweight – Karl Roberson vs Jack Marshman
- Middleweight – Derek Brunson vs Israel Adesanya
- Featherweight – Jason Knight vs Jordan Rinaldi
- Women’s Flyweight – Sijara Eubanks vs Roxanne Modafferi
- Featherweight – Julio Arce vs Sheymon Moraes
- Welterweight – Ben Saunders vs Lyman Good
- Lightweight – Matt Frevola vs Lando Vannata
- Featherweight – Shane Burgos vs Kurt Holobaugh
- Bantamweight – Brian Kelleher vs Montel Jackson
- Heavyweight – Adam Wieczorek vs Marcos Rogério de Lima